Corporate Identity Design
A corporate identity provides guidance and consistency for company design and copy resources on print and digital platforms. It also helps to create a recognisable, loved brand.
This very often, overlooked, documentation is the guideline by which your company conducts itself. It defines who your company is and how it wants to be perceived by your customers. A corporate identity is a cornerstone that creates your company culture and attracts like-minded employees.
What to consider when compiling a corporate identity:
- Know your Customer: Who are they, where are they, what are their likes and dislikes, how does your product or service meet their need?
- Brand Vision: Where do you see your company in the next 10 years?
- Brand Mission: What does your business aim to achieve through its product/service offering?
- Brand Position: What do you want to be known for?
- Brand Value: What value are you offering people through your product or service?
- Brand Essence: What values describe your company?
- Brand Personality: If your company was a person, what kind of person would they be?
- Branding: Given all these elements, how do you portray this in your branding, marketing, client communication?
Our corporate identity packages include the option of three logo design variations with the branding guide, which includes colour palette and relevant typography (RGB colours, CMYK colours, web safe colour hex codes for web design, typeface names, 3 fonts that match brand identity), as well as correct and incorrect logo usage guidelines and web style guide, stationary branding design including business card, Microsoft Word letterhead template and email signature, as well as a brand mood board.