Due to popular demand, we’re creating a joint Digital Landscape & Blogging workshop introducing all things digital, exploring the benefits of blogging and WordPress.
Date & Time
To be announced; We also present custom tailored workshops on demand and on site for clients, so please contact us via the form below.
Part I – Introduction to the Digital Marketing Landscape
- Introduction to the Digital Marketing landscape – what is out there and what will work best for you?
- Search Engine Insights – what are search engines, how do they work and how can you be found online?
- Introduction to Social Media – discover how to find new customers and learn how to effectively engage with your community
- Insights into Web Analytics – discover how incredibly measurable and insightful online marketing is vs. traditional marketing methods
- Integrated Marketing Strategy – learn how to integrate your offline and online marketing efforts seamlessly
Part II – Discover the benefits of blogging & WordPress
- Introduction to blogging – discover how it can help your business
- Discussing and demo of the WordPress admin interface
- Planning and timing of blog posts
- Getting your blog noticed
- A better understanding of how Digital Marketing and Blogging can help your business
- Kick start your online marketing efforts without fear
Who should attend?
Online Content Strategists; Web Editors; Content Managers; Copywriters; Writers; Publishers; Editors; Online Publishers; Authors; Journalists; Digital Marketers; Marketing Managers and Website Owners.
Semantica Digital Office, Unit 31 Woodbridge Business Park, 452 Koeberg Road, Milnerton, Cape Town OR on site on request.
The workshop includes light refreshments when held at Semantica premises, Course material, useful Check-lists & Guidelines, a Certificate of Completion of Workshop, and a Google AdWords voucher.
Contact email@example.com for more information and bookings.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
* Terms & Conditions
- AdWords Vouchers are only available for NEW AdWords accounts
- Upfront payment required to confirm your spot