“Any business can market online, but not everyone gets the desired traffic.” This workshop will provide an informative introduction for entrepreneurs to marketing their businesses in the current digital landscape. We will be discussing the basics of Social Media, Web Analytics and creating Online content. Learn how to integrate your brand’s online and offline marketing strategies.
Date & Time:
To be announced; We also present custom tailored workshops on demand and on site for clients, so please contact us via the form below.
- A better understanding of how Digital Marketing can help your business
- The latest in the world of search engine marketing & integrated digital marketing
- Learn to effectively integrate your offline and online marketing efforts
- Practical guidelines to manage your Digital presence
- Related Workshop exercises and Worksheets
Who should attend?
Small to Medium sized business owners; Entrepreneurs; Marketers; Web Editors; Content Managers; Copywriters; Writers; Publishers; Editors; Online Publishers; Authors; Journalists and Website Owners.
Semantica Digital Office, Unit 31 Woodbridge Business Park, 452 Koeberg Road, Milnerton, Cape Town OR on site on request.
The workshop includes light refreshments when held at Semantica premises; Course Material, useful Check-lists & Guidelines, a Certificate of Completion of Workshop, and a Google AdWords voucher*.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and bookings.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
* Terms & Conditions
- AdWords Vouchers are only available for NEW AdWords accounts
- Upfront payment is required to confirm your spot