So, having a website is much like having a car – you quickly realise that management and maintenance is necessary, but very often, you’re not the expert and would rather just have someone knowledgeable take care of it for you.
- You will not be allowed to edit...
Digify Africa is a digital training initiative delivered by Livity Africa, with support from Google, the Rockefeller Foundation and British Council. The programme is designed to up-skill the next generation of digital talent in preparation for jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities across the continent. Launched in South Africa in 2014 (and in Nigeria...
Friend us on Facebook
Our recent posts
- A word (or two) about our SLA Retainers February 20, 2018
- Save Water! And Save on Design Costs! November 2, 2017
- New Service Offering : Xero Setups, Migrations & eCommerce Integrations June 30, 2017
- What AdWords Extensions Should You be Using? April 18, 2017
- The Art of (Search Advertising) War March 28, 2017